Thursday 12 December 2013

TH: Final Contribution

In the last week I have contributed to doing the final editing:
  •  I added the font for our title at the very beginning. I did this by adding the bastille text to a photoshop project, I then filled the back with black. Then I imported the No Angels from the magazine advert. Then I put this over the title we originally had, cut it the length of 3 seconds. Finally I added fade to black either side in order to create a slow moving transition from the psycho clip to our video.
  • As well as this I edited the beginning of our video, as when doing some audience research we found the establishing shot of our video was not exciting and visually gripping. Therefore I changed it and had to change the length of some other clips to accommodate this.
  • Finally I deleted the sound, as it had been cut up. Then added a full mp3 of our song, being the full soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment